Children are engaged in a variety of individual, small and large group learning experiences to meet their learning and development needs. A typical day at E-Bridge is shown below (actual class schedules may vary).
- Doors open at 7:30am.
- Free play in class, guided by teachers (pretend play, dramatic play, blocks, construction, drawing/arts and reading)
- Breakfast at 8.30am
- Curriculum starts with Morning Meeting at 9:00am (whole class joins together in songs and dance; attendance taking helps children learn names, days, dates; show and tell; teachers introduce the inquiry project by discussing the subject with the children and getting their thoughts and ideas).
- Outdoor learning at 9:30am (teachers take a integrated learning approach to design a physical outdoor activity)
- Water/toileting break
- Inquiry project/experience in class from 10:15am, taking an integrated learning approach, working in small groups.
- Lunch at 11:30am
Afternoon & evening:
- Shower and Nap (about 2 hours) after lunch.
- Tea Break at 2.30pm
- Inquiry project/experience in class from 3:00pm. Older children (4-6 years old) will focus on Literacy and Numeracy – reading, writing, maths exercises.
- Milk feed (if required) at 4:30pm, children pack their bags.
- Curriculum ends at 5:00, free-play while waiting for pickup, guided by teachers (pretend play, dramatic play, blocks, construction, drawing/arts and reading)
- Doors close at 6:30pm.